~ Experience the Tastes of Elegant Comfort Food ~
MJ's brings the comforts of delicious home cooking to your table (or event), making our own in-house, made-from-scratch recipes and using the freshest quality ingredients available! MJ's is always improving and adding menu items we've tested in our scratch kitchen, so be sure to check back often!
♦See our catering menus for the tantalizing details & fill out the contact form!
We separated the menus into categories to make it easy to navigate but any menus can be customized to fit your needs. Let us know what we can do for you!
*NOTE: Prices will be quoted in direct relation to the current market prices.
Please read our policies below.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
♦ CURRENT CATERING MENUS:
• A Taste of Kansas City featuring E-Dubbs BBQ (menu posting soon)
• Event Beverage Choices: Unsweet Tea, Water with fruit slices, Lemonade, Raspberry Lemonade, Bottled Water, Ice• Fresh Brewed Coffee Bar: Regular Brew, (flavored creamer, half & half creamer, non-dairy creamer, sugar/sweeteners available-let us know your preferences) *We do not provide liquor or bartending services. They will need to be obtained separately from a licensed, bartending vendor.
♦Pricing is subject to change according to current market costs. Contact us with at least 2-4 week's notice but as far in advance as possible in order to check and secure calendar availability.
♦CATERING OPTIONS to fit your event:
•Option A: Drop-Off Delivery in disposable foil steam pans, containers, bowls, plastic servingware ($25 delivery charge depending on distance)
•Option B: Full Catering Buffet Setup and Presentation with chafers, serving dishes & servingware, and must include caterer to be present. (Recommended Option for events serving over 50 guests.) Catering fees will be assessed per event depending on size of event and duration of time and other variables.
Disposable clear plates, plasticware, napkins and cups available upon request.
Any rental of plates, silverware, glassware, linens and tablecloths, tables and chairs, etc are extra and directly related to our rental vendor costs. Client has option to rent their own from vendor of choosing.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICIES:
- A 25% Non-Refundable Deposit on estimated total with a minimum guaranteed guest count is required at time of booking the event, along with a signed agreement, in order to secure your calendar date UNLESS booking is within the 2 week time frame, at which time full balance is due.
- The TOTAL BALANCE and total guaranteed guest count is due no later than 2 weeks (14 calendar days) prior to day of event. Payment for additional guests above the guaranteed count will be assessed and invoiced. Payment may be made by cash/check in person or you can pay by credit or debit card securely online through our Paypal account link. All pricing is subject to changing market prices and also is subject to current local sales tax. Gratuity is accepted and appreciated, but is not included on your invoice total.
- We require a $300 minimum total on any single order before tax and services.
- Cancellations more than 2 weeks (14 calendar days) prior to your event will only result in loss of the non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations within 1 week (7 calendar days) of event will result in loss of total amount charged.
~> Once a quote and details have been agreed upon, we will send you a confirmation of menu & services on a Catering Event Booking Agreement for you to sign and return with your catering deposit.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you!
Catering deliveries to the Oklahoma City metro and surrounding areas!